Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Block Party - Progress

A while back, I had another project for which I create a box structure out of poster board. I used a lot of rubber cement and used paneling for that project, since it was a maze for a robot. Since I thought it the shape of the box looked similar to mines, and I had no space to keep the box, I decided to reuse it instead. So far I've stripped it of it's paneling from before. I need to cut the box down to size by cutting off the uneven half. I've already started this although I didn't take photos, I apologize for that.

 

And this is the box now, panel-less. I've also cut a second board to place on top of the red tissue paper. This is for the foldable dance mat.
 
For the mat, I'm looking into getting it printed on some sort of plastic vinyl covering, for durability. I'm not sure if Staples does something like that, or perhaps Copy Center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment